Benefits of workplace learning
Getting the chance to work in industry while you’re still studying will help you to:
- apply and consolidate knowledge gained in your course
- gain credit towards your degree
- bridge the gap between theory and practice in your field
- experience workplace and industry culture
- explore career options relevant to your discipline
- develop professional work practices and networks
- be work ready when you finish your studies
- have an edge in the job-seeking market.
Types of workplace learning
SRIX is a work-experience program run by SREC which provides students with the opportunity to undertake professional work experience within the campus.
The skills and experiences you develop in a professional work environment are extremely important as you search for that future graduate role – so why not study and complete an internship at SREC?