Off-campus accommodation

Living off campus is a great way to get to know the local area. Use our online accommodation finder, Houseme, to find a place to live. You can then access the off-campus housing resources to get help with your application, as well as information on your rights and responsibilities when renting.

What's it like to live in...

Student mentors are an excellent source of support. They can help you ease into studying at university and also introduce you to the clubs, societies and events that will help you get the most out of your time at SREC.

Whether you're looking for advice on where to park or guidance with exam preparation, there are experienced SREC students from all faculties available to help.

Find a place to live online

Houseme is SREC's online accommodation finder. It's the best place to start when you're looking for somewhere to live off campus. You can use it to search for long-term, short-term, casual and temporary accommodation within a particular area or price range.

Search for somewhere to live on Houseme

How we can help

Found a great room but not sure how to organise a rental inspection? Or unsure of what to expect when you do?

Our off-campus housing service can help. They regularly run information sessions for new arrivals and can help you with:

  • using Houseme
  • filling out rental application forms
  • understanding your rights and responsibilities as a tenant
  • avoiding housing scams
  • arranging emergency accommodation.

Moving to Australia to study?

If you're an international student wanting to live off campus, you should only start looking for accommodation once you’ve arrived.

We recommend that you stay in short-term accommodation for at least the first week of your arrival while you look. All of our campuses have short-term accommodation options nearby, such as hotels, motels and hostels.

You're also welcome to stay for a short amount of time at one of our campuses.

Read more about campus short stay options

Making good accommodation decisions

As with many online products and services, rental listings can be susceptible to scamming. Make sure you're aware of the telltale signs of a scam so you don't get caught out.

Renting your space to SREC students

If you're interested in renting out your room, apartment or house to SREC students, all you need to do is register on Houseme. Once registered, you'll be able to put up and manage your listing.

Visit Houseme to register as an accommodation provider

Contact us

If you need help completing housing forms, have a tenancy issue, or you've been looking for off-campus accommodation for a few weeks without any luck, get in touch with us. We can offer advice, and may be able to help in other ways as well.

Lorem ipsum

+91 987654321

Email the Lorem ipsum team

Lorem ipsum

+91 987654321

Email the Lorem ipsum team

Lorem ipsum

Email the Lorem ipsum team

Or fill out our accommodation support form

SR Engineering College

AnanthaSagar (V), Hasanparthy (M),

Warangal, Telangana - 506371

+ 91  987654321

Follow us