The Club is formed, developed, governed and administrated by the student & faculty representatives to encourage physical activities and sports. The aim is to bring together all the faculty and participate in Institutional-level and State-Level Sports.
Mission Statements :
The Sports club organizes Inter-collegiate Sports to provide leadership and recreation opportunities to the students and faculty in order to enhance their knowledge and skill in a specific sport of interest while at the same time retaining social, cognitive and physical experiences.
Goals of the sports club program :
- To provide leadership experiences for the students body at State & National Level Competitions.
- To provide recreational opportunities for the students retain their interest towards sports.
- To maintain communication with the College officials to conducts sports and games much effectively in a scheduled way.
- To develop sports skills and sportsman spirit.
- Physical fitness, physiological and psychological abilities.
- Moral ethics and social awareness.
- Coordination and cooperation.
- Leadership qualities and overall discipline.